The mClass Login page is an area utilized regularly by teachers, students, professionals, instructors, and other individuals who benefit from the learning tools and resources of Amplify (formerly Wireless Generation). With its array of products, services and solutions that aid in teaching, instruction, and skills enhancement, it is a viable tool that those in the academe or professional careers can use for much of their daily information dissemination and integration. However, the mClass Login area can be difficult to navigate or even hard to find, especially with the recent changes that have taken place. This is very cumbersome because the mClass Login should be a convenient place to find on the Web, and learning and development should not be hampered from its intended purpose of communicating to the target audience. So how can you make the mClass Login process much easier and convenient? Worry no more as we have decided to test out the process ourselves and come up with the step-by-step guide to accessing your mClass account the quickest way possible. Right below you will see a video we have created which shows you the steps to easily access your mClass Login area. If you prefer, you can also use the step-by-step instructional we have posted below the video. There are also instructions for resetting your mClass Login password, and the best contact information for mClass Login support that you may need for future reference. Don't let confusing login processes hamper your learning and development; simply use these resources we have posted to make the mClass Login process easier for you.
Steps for logging in to your mClass account easily:
1. On your Web browser, enter the direct mClass login URL: https://www.mclasshome.com/wgen/Login.do.
2. Once you are on the homepage, the Login area will be on the left side of your screen. Enter your User Name and Password on the corresponding fields, then click the 'Enter' button.
3. You will be redirected to another page. Follow the onscreen instructions to your mClass account.
If you need to reset your password, here's how:
1. On the mClass Login page (https://www.mclasshome.com/wgen/Login.do), look for the link that says 'Need help logging in? Click here'. This should be located right below the Login fields. Click on the link.
2. You will be redirected to the Reset Password page. Enter your User Name and Email in the corresponding fields.
3. Check your e-mail address for a temporary password which will be sent to you. Log in to your account using this temporary password, and then you can reset your password to one you personally prefer.
For other concerns, here's how to contact mClass support:
Wireless Generation Customer Care - (800) 823-1969 (option 3)
We always make sure that the information presented here is accurate based on our own website checking, but there are always changes and updates taking place as well. If you want to keep up with any changes to the mClass Login process which may affect you directly, bookmark our page and be sure to check back from time to time.
Shortcut to mCLASS Login page here...
These are the steps to quickly get access to your mClass account.
These are the steps to reset your password in case you forgot it.
For added questions and issues, you can speak directly to mClass customer support.
Your opinion of mCLASS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...